Text Hawk to 66866 to become part of “Mindful Monday.” You along with 10’s of thousands of other Learning Leaders will receive a carefully curated email from me each Monday morning to help you start your week off right…
Full show notes at www.LearningLeader.com
Twitter/IG: @RyanHawk12 https://twitter.com/RyanHawk12
Chandler Bolt is an investor, advisor, the CEO of Self-Publishing School & SelfPublishing.com, and the author of 6 bestselling books including his most recent book titled “Published.”. Self Publishing School is an INC 5000 company the last 3 years in a row as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the US. He’s currently spending his time scaling Self Publishing School, a company he’s built from 0 to $20M+ in 5.5 years.
- Thinking of your topic – What are the broken record conversations you continue to have? What questions do others ask you on a regular basis? The market will help you understand where you add value…
- Hiring others– An hour is an hour. A simple metric… Your take-home pay is divided by 2,080. That is your hourly rate. Hire others to do work if it’s cheaper than your hourly rate. This is hard to do but appears to be a wise investment long term
- The 4 P’s of writing – Person, pain, promise, price. Write to one person… just like you’re responding to an email.
- “A book is a $15 mentor”
- Writing process:
- Mind map
- Rough draft
- “People who pay, pay attention.”
- “Go from I want to, to I am doing it.”
- The root word of authority is author
- Revenue = Vanity
- Profit = Sanity
- Cash = King
- Designing the life you want first… Michael Hyatt has helped him schedule his time off first.
- “Valuing freedom above all else; entrepreneurs work harder to create future freedom, which directly takes away from their freedom in the present.”
- “The truth is, you’ll never “find the time” to write a book. You have to make it.”
- “Don’t be the person who misses out on opportunities in life because you take too long to accomplish your work tasks. Be the kind of person other people marvel at. Be the kind of person other people see and say, “I don’t know how they do it.” Be the kind of person who takes action and does so immediately.”
- Get a free copy of his new book, go to www.PublishedBook.com/Hawk