- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode #280: Danny Iny - Why You Shouldn't Go To College Danny Iny is an educator, entrepreneur, and the founder and CEO of Mirasee - a business education company. He's developed widely acclaimed training, coaching, and support programs including the Course Builder's Laboratory, the Business Ignition Bootcamp, and the ACES Club,
Episode #279: James Clear - How Tiny Changes Can Equal Remarkable Results (Atomic Habits) James Clear is the author of Atomic Habits, the creator of the Habits Academy, a weightlifter, and a travel photographer. His writing is focused on how we can create better habits, make better decisions, and live better lives. He combines
Episode #278: Mitch Albom - Tuesdays With Morrie & The Five People You Meet In Heaven Mitch Albom is an internationally renowned and best-selling author, journalist, screenwriter, playwright, radio and television broadcaster and musician. His books have collectively sold more than 35 million copies worldwide; have been published in forty-nine territories
Episode #277: Tom Goodwin - Life Advice From The #1 Influencer On LinkedIn Tom Goodwin is the Head of Innovation for Zenith Media. He speaks around the world at industry events, and he's a best selling author. He has also been named the #1 Influencer on LinkedIn. His role at Zenith, a top