- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode 137: Don Yaeger – How To Become A Master Storyteller Don Yaeger is an award-winning keynote speaker, business leadership coach, an eight-time New York Times Best-selling author and longtime Associate Editor for Sports Illustrated. Don has fashioned a career as one of America’s most provocative thought leaders. As a speaker,
Episode 136: Derek Coburn – Networking Is Not Working Derek Coburn is the author of the #1 Amazon bestseller, “Networking Is Not Working: Stop Collecting Business Cards and Start Making Meaningful Connections.” Derek is the CEO and co-founder (along with his wife, Melanie) of CADRE—an un-networking community in Washington, DC—serving CEOs
Episode 135: Andrew Warner (Mixergy): How To Be A Fearless Interviewer Andrew Warner is one of the interviewers I study in order to improve my own interviewing skills. I love how fearless he is. He will ask the tough questions that most people are too scared to ask. It became a
Episode 134: Patrick Lencioni – Naked Consulting: Why It Works I read Pat’s Leadership Fable, “The Five Dysfunctions Of A Team” many years ago and became a huge fan of his work. “Getting Naked” is another seminal piece on shedding fear. You’ll notice on this episode that Pat also has a