- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode 163: Amy Trask - Former NFL CEO: "You Negotiate Like A Girl" Amy Trask is an analyst for CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network. She appears regularly on That Other Pregame Show and We Need to Talk and periodically on NFL Today. She is the former CEO of the Oakland Raiders. The
Episode 162: Adnan Virk - ESPN Broadcaster: Why You Should Always Say Yes Adnan Virk works for ESPN. He is the first Muslim Sports anchor to be hired by ESPN. Adnan is one of the most versatile talents in all of ESPN. He is one of three main anchors for Baseball Tonight. In the
Episode 161: Hank Fortener - "The 5 Chapters Of Your Life" Hank Fortener saw the transformational power of adoption when his parents gave forever homes to eight kids from eight different countries and fostered 36 children while he was a boy. Because of this, Hank created Adopt Together. AdoptTogether.org is the world's first
Episode 160: Liz Wiseman - Why Lack Of Experience Is Your Advantage Liz Wiseman teaches leadership to executives and emerging leaders around the world. She is the President of The Wiseman Group, a leadership research and development firm headquartered in Silicon Valley. Some of her recent clients include: Apple, Disney, eBay/PayPal,