- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode 192: Carey Lohrenz - The 1st Female F-14 Tomcat Pilot: Fearless Leadership, Top Gun, Courage Carey Lohrenz is a dynamic communicator with an incredible story. As the first female F-14 Tomcat pilot, she was a pioneer in military aviation. Having flown missions worldwide as a combat, mission-ready United States Navy
Episode 191: Robert Herjavec - Shark Tank Investor + Listener Q & A Robert Herjavec is one of North America’s most recognizable business leaders. Born in Eastern Europe, he arrived to North America on a boat with his parents after escaping Communism in the former Yugoslavia. From delivering newspapers, and waiting
Episode 190: Roger Martin - Playing To Win: Strategy Is A Choice Roger Martin's research work is in Integrative Thinking, Business Design, Strategy, Corporate Social Responsibility and Country Competitiveness. He writes extensively and is a regular contributor to: Harvard Business Review’s The Conversation blog, the Financial Times’ Judgment Call column, and the
Episode 189: Jennifer Mueller - Why Leaders Should Embrace Creative Change From Jen: I earned my PhD in Social and Developmental Psychology at Brandeis University, and have had the fortune of been on the faculty of many top business schools including the Wharton School, Yale School of Management and NYU's Stern School