Episode 007: How To Be More Charismatic With Jordan Harbinger From The Art Of Charm. Also… Why Jordan Completely Disagrees With Howard Stern
I was fortunate enough to have John Corcoran introduce me to Jordan (Thank You John). Jordan was extremely kind, honest, and open with me about all ways to better yourself as a person. We spoke for a great deal of time before and after recording and Jordan was the exact same guy on the show as he was off (that is not always the case with people). He has a massive following… Earning 1.3 million downloads per month with his podcast The Art of Charm. It is one of my favorites.
“Don’t follow your passion, bring it along with you – Jordan Harbinger
Welcome to Episode 007 with Jordan Harbinger from The Art of Charm
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. (Make these live links)
The Learning Leader Show
“Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.” – John Wooden (Make this tweetable)
Some Questions I Ask:
- What makes a great friend?
- How can someone improve their body language immediately?
- What specific things have you learned from guests on your show?
- What do you think of Howard Stern’s comments that podcasting is for losers?
- What did you learn from your mentors?
- What type of responsibility do you feel for your fans?
- Describe your week long boot camp…
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why he completely disagrees with Howard Stern
- An instant body language drill that will help you
- Specific ways to leap outside of your comfort zone
- Tucker Max and law school
- How to make a great first impression
- What goes on at The Art of Charm boot camps
- How to manage tension in friendships
- Go to Jordan’s website: www.TheArtOfCharm.com
- Read “How To Win Friends and Influence People”
- Follow Jordan on Twitter: @TheArtOfCharm
You may also like these episodes:
Episode 001: How to become a master connector with Jayson Gaignard from MasterMind Talks
Episode 003: The incredibly interesting story of Maurice Clarett and how he built a 6 figure income after spending 4 years in prison
Episode 009: The Creative Leader’s Guide to making money by thinking outside of the Box with Jason Zook (SurfrApp)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Again, I was fortunate enough to have John Corcoran introduce me to Jordan. I felt this conversation was extremely refreshing. Jordan is incredibly honest and has no fear to voice his opinion. His fans love him because he’s honest and he tells it like it is. He also provides fantastic, useful content on a daily basis.. Who do you know that needs to hear this? Send them to The Learning Leader Show!
From Jordan – “A core principle of my own life, and upon which this company was founded, is that one should leave everything and everyone better than they were before we met. By bringing positivity and abundance to others, you can’t go wrong.”
Episode edited by the great J Scott Donnell