Episode 006: Hal Elrod Tells You How To Be Insanely Productive Before 8:00 AM
Wow! Hal is an absolute ball of energy. He kept me on my toes this entire conversation. Even after we stopped recording, Hal kept offering up great advice on how to improve my life as well as my podcast. He is an incredibly giving person. This episode was one of my favorites because I truly felt inspired throughout. Hal is honest, open, and direct with his message. It is fantastic and can be put into practice TODAY!
“This might sound funny, but my number 1 goal is for you to like me.” – Hal Elrod.
Welcome to Episode 006 with the author of “The Miracle Morning,” Hal Elrod
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
The Learning Leader Show
“Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.” – John Wooden
Some Questions I Ask:
- Why do many people grasp the ideas you articulate intellectually and yet fail to implement them in a meaningful way?
- How do you so effectively use story telling in your presentations?
- Share with me your sales process… Let’s hear it.
- How did you break the Cutco record within your first 10 days on the job?
- What is your specific morning routine?
- What negative self-talk have you had to overcome?
- Do you operate out of a sense of obligation to anything or anyone?
“If you live your life like 95% of the people out there, you’ll get what they get.” – Hal Elrod.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The essence of the Miracle Morning
- The importance and the art of storytelling
- How utilizing the 6 Life Savers will positively impact your life
- How to deal with self-doubt
- How to start every day at a level 10
- The Power of Accountability
- How he sold 50,000 books
- How to execute on your plan
- The thought process we have surrounding dreaming big
You may also like these episodes:
Episode 001: How to become a master connector with Jayson Gaignard from MasterMind Talks
Episode 002: How to take over and set bigger goals with Chris Brogan
Episode 003: The incredibly interesting story of Maurice Clarett and how he built a 6 figure income after spending 4 years in prison
Episode 009: The Creative Leader’s Guide to making money by thinking outside of the Box with Jason Zook (SurfrApp)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
As I said before, Hal is an incredibly giving person. He is an absolute professional and is a phenomenal leader. Who do you know that needs to hear this? Send them to The Learning Leader Show!
Hal Elrod is a #1 bestselling author, international Keynote Speaker, hall of fame business achiever, one of America’s top Success Coaches, national champion Sales Manager, record-breaking Sales Rep, ultra-marathon runner, grateful husband & proud father.
Known as “Yo Pal Hal” since hosting his first radio show at age 15, his greatest triumph came at age 20 after he was hit head on by a drunk driver and found dead at the scene…
Despite being clinically dead for six minutes, in a coma for six days, breaking 11 bones and being told he may never walk again, Hal defied the logic of doctors and the temptations to be a victim, and he bounced back to prove that ALL of us are capable of overcoming extraordinary adversity to create extraordinary results in our personal and professional lives.
Hal has appeared on dozens of TV and radio shows across the country, and he’s been featured in numerous books, including The Education of Millionaires, the all-time bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series, Cutting Edge Sales, The 800-Pound Gorilla of Sales, Releasing the Chains, Living College Life In the Front Row, andThe Author’s Guide To Building An Online Platform, to name a few.
His #1 bestselling book, The Miracle Morning and his highly acclaimed #6 bestseller, Taking Life Head On!are two of the most acclaimed books on Amazon with a combined 120+ 5-star reviews.
Episode edited by the great J Scott Donnell