Episode 013: Jairek Robbins – How We Can All “Learn It, Live It, Give It”
This was one of the most inspirational conversations I’ve had… Jairek has an incredible desire to serve others and it’s evident immediately when speaking with him. This episode was packed full of great ideas and actionable takeaways to implement immediately.
“My goal is to assist people in the process of rapidly achieving their goals so they are able to live the life of their dreams. My hope is that they will eventually pay-it-forward and help those that they care about the most do the same” – Jairek Robbins
Welcome to Episode 014 with Inspirational Speaker, Jairek Robbins
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
The Learning Leader Show
“Show me your friends, and I’ll show you your future.” – John Wooden
Some Questions I Ask:
- What do you think of people who view positive psychology with skepticism?
- What are the specific big moments in your life that shaped who you are?
- Why do people fail to execute the plan?
- Is 1 on 1 coaching scalable?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- What is it like growing up on the road at speaking conventions?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The 3 stages of life and how to understand them to your benefit
- Why our habits can either inhibit us and help us
- How to work directly with Jairek
- How to be open to new experiences
- Why it’s so important to be yourself
- What “The Rock,” Kevin Hart, and James Altucher have in common
- Go to www.JairekRobbins.com
- Follow Jairek on Twitter: @JairekRobbins
You may also like these episodes:
Episode 003: The Incredibly Interesting Story Of Maurice Clarett And How He Built A 6 Figure Income After Spending 4 Years In Prison
Episode 002: How To Take Over And Set Bigger Goals With Chris Brogan
Episode 004: How Todd Wagner (and Mark Cuban) Sold Broadcast.com To Yahoo! For $5.7 Billion
Episode 010: Shane Snow – How To Accelerate Success Using Smart Cuts
Did you enjoy the podcast?
This episode was absolutely jam packed with great information on a variety of topics. Jairek was incredibly inspirational. Who do you know that needs to hear this? Send them to The Learning Leader Show!
Episode edited by the great J Scott Donnell
Oliver Wendell Holmes once said “a mind that is stretched to a new idea never returns to its original dimensions.” As an innovator, Jairek is applying his own philosophy and living a life of adventure, philanthropy, and entrepreneurship. Whether it’s cage diving with great white sharks, hanging with silverbacks in Rwanda, white water rafting down the Nile, working as a volunteer in underdeveloped regions, or building a powerful enterprise that’s built for results, Jairek does more than talk about it, he stretches the boundaries of traditional thinking and makes it happen
Leave A Comment