Episode 011: Brady Quinn – Why Certain People Are Great Leaders And Why Others Are Not
Wow! Brady is an open book. I absolutely loved how open and honest Brady was in our conversation. He didn’t mince words and was not scared to voice his feelings about great players and coaches as well as bad coaches and teammates. I thoroughly enjoyed this conversation with Brady! I promise you will learn a lot from listening to it…
Brady Quinn set 36 records at The University of Notre Dame. Graduating there as one of their greatest football players ever. Along the likes of Joe Montana, Tony Rice, and Rocket Ismail… He was drafted in the first round by the Cleveland Browns in the 2007 NFL Draft. He currently is a game analyst for Fox Sports… The only person doing both collegiate and NFL games.
Welcome to Episode 011 with NFL Quarterback and Fox Analyst, Brady Quinn
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
The Learning Leader Show
“Tim Tebow is a great guy, but he wasn’t a good teammate.” – Brady Quinn
Some Questions I Ask:
- When have you failed? What did you learn from those failures?
- Why do some coaches fail to be decisive? Is that the difference between great coaches and bad ones?
- Who is the best leader you’ve ever played for? Why?
- What has it been like transitioning to a job after playing?
- How was Tim Tebow as a teammate?
- Who would you take with the first pick in the draft this year?
- What is it like playing QB in the NFL?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Which coaches were great and which ones were terrible (Brady is very honest!)
- Why Charlie Weis made Brady feel “invincible”
- That Eric Mangini doesn’t understand Quarterbacks
- How not playing football can be compared to watching the love of your life with someone else (great quote from Brady)
- Why Tim Tebow wasn’t a good teammate
- Why playing Quarterback is like fighting a fire
“You can find the intangibles of being a quarterback in almost every profession in the world. There’s nothing like it.” – Brady Quinn
- Go to Brady’s Website
- Follow Brady on Twitter @3rd_Goal
You may also like these episodes:
Episode 003: The Incredibly Interesting Story Of Maurice Clarett And How He Built A 6 Figure Income After Spending 4 Years In Prison
Episode 002: How To Take Over And Set Bigger Goals With Chris Brogan
Episode 004: How Todd Wagner (and Mark Cuban) Sold Broadcast.com To Yahoo! For $5.7 Billion
Episode 010: Shane Snow – How To Accelerate Success Using Smart Cuts
Did you enjoy the podcast?
This episode was absolutely jam packed with great information on a variety of topics. I love how open Brady is. I can promise we will be recording another episode together at some point. Who do you know that needs to hear this? Send them to The Learning Leader Show!
Episode edited by the great J Scott Donnell
Bio from 3rdandgoalfoundation.org
Brady Quinn is an American football quarterback and Fox Sports analyst. As a collegiate player for Notre Dame, Brady was a two-time team captain and broke 36 school records. A finalist for the Heisman Trophy in 2005 and 2006, he went on to win the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award (best college quarterback) and Maxwell Award (best college football player) in his senior season. With the 22nd pick in the 2007 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns selected Brady. He has additionally played for the Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs. Currently, Brady serves as a studio and game analyst for both NCAA and NFL football.
Leave A Comment