I love discussing how we can all better ourselves using the creative portion of our brain. Jason has mastered this vital skill. I loved this episode. I’m proud to say that Jason has become a great friend! I think it is one of most life-changing and important skills we can master.
That’s just one reason I had an awesome time interviewing today’s guest on The Learning Leader Show.
Jason Zook (SurfrApp) is tired of living a life that felt prescribed to him by society, so he used his out-of-the-box thinking and ingenuity to create multiple profitable Internet-based businesses
And in his new book “Creativity For Sale”, he faces head on the belief that a creative mindset is always the best one.
In fact, they can be even more helpful to us.
I loved every second of this conversation with Jason… In fact, this podcast has created a great friendship. Jason and I talk on a regular basis about all things business and all things in the name of creativity.
We go over everything from Seth Godin’s “Purple Cow,” to how to become a great public speaker.
We talk about building a “trust circle” and how that can help each and every one of us.
Welcome to Episode 009 with the creative genius, Jason Zook (SurfrApp)
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
The Learning Leader Show
“Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.” – John Wooden
Some Questions I Ask:
- What big moments in Jason’s life made him who he is today?
- How to view adversity as an opportunity?
- How did you turn wearing t-shirts into a million dollar business?
- At what specific moment did Jason know he had created something meaningful?
- Why he sold his name?
- What specific things can people do to get outside of their comfort zone?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to create a business from a passion of yours
- The benefits of utilizing James Altucher’s 10 Ideas a Day approach to life
- Specific Goal Setting Practices
- The importance of loyalty
- How regular people can do what Jason has done
- How to become a better public speaker
- How high performers use fear instead of getting rid of it
- How To Stop Failing at “To Do Lists”
“Build a Trust Circle.” (Make this tweetable)
- Go to Jason’s Website
- Read Smartcuts by Shane Snow
- Follow Jason on Twitter @IWearYourShirt
You may also like these episodes:
Episode 001: How to become a master connector with Jayson Gaignard from MasterMind Talks
Episode 006: Hal Elrod Tells You How To Be Insanely Productive Before 8:00 AM
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I love discussing how we can all better ourselves using the creative portion of our brain. Jason has mastered this vital skill. I loved this episode. I’m proud to say that Jason has become a great friend! Who do you know that needs to hear this? Send them to The Learning Leader Show!
Episode edited by the great J Scott Donnell
Jason Zook (formerly Jason SurfrApp, Headsetdotcom & Jason Sadler) is an unconventional marketer and entrepreneur. He created IWearYourShirt, a company that used sponsored t-shirts to promote businesses on social media and in 2012 and 2013, he auctioned off his last name to the highest bidders. Jason recently wrote a book about his entrepreneurial journey, but in a very unique way. Frustrated by the confusing landscape of book publishers and book agents, Jason self-published and raised over $75,000 through sponsorships in his book Creativity For Sale before a single word was written or a single copy of the book sold.
Tired of living a life that felt prescribed to him by society, Jason SurfrApp used his out-of-the-box thinking and ingenuity to create multiple profitable Internet-based businesses. Jason is a public speaker, an entrepreneur at heart, lives a life of intention, and continues to strive to make a living doing what he loves.
Leave A Comment