Meet Ryan Hawk
Ryan Hawk runs the Leadership Advisory team at Brixey & Meyer . Ryan has been a student, teacher, and practitioner of leadership and performance excellence most of his life. First as a collegiate and professional quarterback, and now in the business world. He shares what he’s learned from his own experience as well as from interviewing more than 250 of the most thoughtful leaders in the world on his hit podcast, The Learning Leader Show. Ryan is a sought-after public speaker, an accomplished writer, and a trusted advisor to leaders all over the world.
The Learning Leader Show is a top rated business podcast that focuses on learning from the smartest, most creative leaders in the world (including such luminaries as Simon Sinek, Seth Godin, Kat Cole and Adam Grant). Hawk’s podcast has exploded on a global scale with listeners in 134 countries world-wide. Forbes has called The Learning Leader Show “The most dynamic leadership podcast out there.” Inc. Magazine listed The Learning Leader Show as one of the top 5 podcasts to “help you lead smarter.”
- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /