ENGAGE. INSPIRE. EMPOWER.
What are the commonalities among the leaders who have sustained excellence over an extended period of time? That is the question I look to answer through my podcast… I’ve taken what I’ve learned from 250+ of the world’s most thoughtful leaders and share it with my audience. If you’re planning your next kick-off meeting, leadership round table, or annual conference, you want your audience to leave feeling different, thinking different, and most importantly, acting different. I work to do that when you hire me for a keynote talk.
CURRENT KEYNOTE TOPICS
- Leadership – Understanding The Art & Science Behind It
- How To Leave Your Mark On The World
- Identity – Understanding Yours
- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /