- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode 175: Michael Hyatt - How To Get Noticed In A Noisy World For years, Michael Hyatt had people write and refer to him as their virtual mentor. His mission is to help high achievers win at work and succeed at life. Michael writes on personal development, leadership, productivity, and public influence. He is the
Episode 174: Jessica Tracy - Pride: The Secret To Human Success Jessica Tracy is a professor of psychology at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada, where she also directs the Emotion and Self Lab. Her research focuses on emotions and emotion expression, and especially on the self-conscious emotions of
Episode 173: Jon Levy - The Science Of Adventure (The 2 AM Principle) Jon Levy is a behavior scientist, consultant, writer and keynote speaker best known for his work in the fields of Influence and Social Experience. He has worked with countless brands and companies to support their efforts in consumer engagement,
Episode 172: Sarah Knight - The Life Changing Magic Of... Warning: This episode contains a lot of graphic language. If you prefer episodes with only clean language, please skip this one. Per Amazon.com: Sarah in her own words: "I'm a writer, editor, and recovering perfectionist. I spent fifteen years working in the