- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode 171: Scott Berkun - Big Ideas For Curious Minds Scott Berkun is a bestselling author and popular speaker on creativity, philosophy, culture, business and many other subjects. He’s the author of six books, including The Myths of Innovation, Confessions of a Public Speaker, and The Year Without Pants. His work has appeared, or
Episode 170: Simon Sinek - Why "Together Is Better" Simon Sinek sparked a movement with his bestsellers START WITH WHY and LEADERS EAT LAST. His newest book, Together Is Better, will inspire more readers to ask for help, help others, and discover their own courage through a charming story about change. Simon Sinek is an optimist. He teaches leaders
Episode 169: Amelia Boone - How The Best Obstacle Racer In The World Embraces Pain Amelia Boone is a full-time corporate attorney and probably the world's most decorated obstacle racer. Since the sport's inception five years ago, she's amassed more than 30 victories and 50 podiums. Career highlights include: • 3x winner
Episode 168: Mark Sisson - How To Become A Fat Burning Beast Mark Sisson is a former elite endurance athlete who has made health and fitness his life’s work. In his younger days, he was on the track toward medical school for a while , but he got detoured by a different track—literally—and a dream