- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode 184: Scott Harrison - CEO of Charity Water "The Power of Storytelling" Scott Harrison is the founder and CEO of charity : water. With virtually no experience outside of throwing parties, Scott founded Charity Water by charging $20 cover for his 31st birthday party. 10 years later, they've turned that
Over the past two years, I've recorded 178 conversations (for my podcast The Learning Leader Show) with some of the greatest leadership minds in the world: CEO's, Entrepreneurs, Professional Athletes... I look for those who have done two things: 1) Sustained excellence over an extended period of time. 2) Have
Episode 183: Barry Schwartz - The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less Barry Schwartz studies the link between economics and psychology, offering startling insights into modern life. Lately, working with Ken Sharpe, he's studying wisdom. In his 2004 book The Paradox of Choice, Barry Schwartz tackles one of the great mysteries
Episode 182: Vinh Giang - Why You Should Make The Leap Vinh Giang is a motivational/ inspirational keynote speaker and he uses magic as his metaphor when he speaks (He's found a way to make the medicine taste good!). He's built a successful online business that teaches magic to over 41,000 students from