- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode 200: AJ Hawk & Keith Hawk - Showing Up, Doing The Work, Earning Trust, Helping Others, Winning The Super Bowl, Celebrating #200 AJ Hawk played 11 seasons in the National Football League. He was drafted by the Green Bay Packers fifth overall in the 2006 NFL Draft and he would later be
Episode 199: John Kralik - The Power of Gratitude (A Simple Act of Gratitude) John Kralik is the best-selling author of A Simple Act of Gratitude: How Learning To Say Thank You Changed My Life. I was gift this book by my friend, Omaid Homayun, after I was a guest on his
Episode 198: Ian Robertson - The Winner Effect -- The Stress Test Ian Robertson is a clinical psychologist and neuroscientist with a unique ability to apply his research to the pressures of everyday life. His previous books, Mind Sculpture, The Mind’s Eye and The Winner Effect, have been translated into many languages
Episode 197: Linda Rottenberg - Why Crazy Is A Compliment Named one of “America’s Best Leaders” by U.S. News and one of TIME’s 100 “Innovators for the 21st century,” Linda Rottenberg is considered among the world’s most dynamic experts on entrepreneurship, innovation, and leadership. A frequent lecturer at Fortune 500 companies, Rottenberg is