- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode 195: Derek Thompson - What Makes Something A Hit? (Hit Makers) Derek Thompson is a senior editor at The Atlantic magazine and a weekly news analyst for NPR's "Here and Now." He was born in McLean, Va., in 1986, and he graduated from Northwestern University, in 2008, with a triple major in
Episode 194: Nate Checketts - CEO Of Rhone: Leaving Comfort To Make An Impact Nate Checketts is Co-Founder and CEO of Rhone. He created the business while working a full time job in New York City. He would work on the business while making the one hour commute to and from
Episode 193: Erik Wahl - How To Rediscover Your Creative Genius Erik Wahl offers his high-energy onstage performance as your group’s inspiration. This presentation is equivalent to yelling ‘CLEAR’ as the paddles are positioned to shock the fading pulse of your workforce and enliven their hearts to pursue their jobs as you
Episode 192: Carey Lohrenz – The 1st Female F-14 Tomcat Pilot: Fearless Leadership, Top Gun, Courage
Episode 192: Carey Lohrenz - The 1st Female F-14 Tomcat Pilot: Fearless Leadership, Top Gun, Courage Carey Lohrenz is a dynamic communicator with an incredible story. As the first female F-14 Tomcat pilot, she was a pioneer in military aviation. Having flown missions worldwide as a combat, mission-ready United States Navy