- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode 252: Tom Peters - In Search Of Excellence Tom Peters is co-author of In Search of Excellence—the book that changed the way the world does business, and often tagged as the best business book ever. Sixteen books and almost thirty years later, he’s still at the forefront of the "management
Episode 251: Joey Coleman - How To Never Lose A Customer Again Joey Coleman is the Chief Experience Composer at Design Symphony - a customer experience branding firm that specializes in creating unique, attention-grabbing customer experiences. His clients include individual entrepreneurs, start-ups, small businesses, non-profits, government entities, and Fortune 500 companies.
Episode 250: Shep Gordon - The Super Mensch: How To Add Value To The Lives Of Others Shep Gordon is known in the entertainment industry as having an eye for talent and an innate understanding of what people find entertaining. After graduating from SUNY Buffalo, Shep moved to LA and in
Episode 249: Colin Nanka - Success Starts With A Choice: Salesforce.com Leader, Adventure Racer Colin Nanka is the Senior Director, Enablement for North American Sales and Leadership Development at the world’s leading Customer Relationship Management Company, Salesforce.com. He is a proven sales leader with over 20 years of sales experience including