- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode #263: Charlie McMahan - How To Build A Tribe From 50 To 5,000 Charlie McMahan has been the Lead Pastor of SouthBrook Church since 1992. He is focused on developing future leaders and spends many hours a week mentoring others (including me). Charlie has led SouthBrook from a small church that
Episode #262: Keith Yamashita - The Keys To Great Execution (Oprah, Starbucks, Steve Jobs) Keith Yamashita has led SYPartners for the past two decades, a practice that collaborates with CEOs and their leadership teams to build great companies and organizations. He’s worked with leaders at Apple, eBay, IBM, General Electric, Johnson &
Episode #261: Darryl Strawberry - Major League Baseball Superstar: Home Runs, Substance Abuse, & Helping Others Darryl Strawberry helped lead the New York Mets to a World Series championship and the New York Yankees to three World Series championships. He was also suspended three times by Major League Baseball for substance
Episode #260: Mark Divine - How To Create An Unbeatable Mind At twenty-six Mark Divine graduated as Honor Man (#1-ranked trainee) of SEAL BUD/S class number 170. Mark served for nine years total on active duty and eleven as a Reserve SEAL, retiring as Commander in 2011. His leadership of teams