- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode 189: Jennifer Mueller - Why Leaders Should Embrace Creative Change From Jen: I earned my PhD in Social and Developmental Psychology at Brandeis University, and have had the fortune of been on the faculty of many top business schools including the Wharton School, Yale School of Management and NYU's Stern School
Episode 188: Sydney Finkelstein - How To Be A SuperBoss Sydney Finkelstein has published 20 books and 80 articles, with several bestsellers, including Why Smart Executives Fail. The Wall Street Journal called it “a marvel – a jargon-free business book based on serious research that offers genuine insights with clarity and sometimes
Episode 187: Jeb Blount - How To Never Have An Empty Pipeline (Fanatical Prospecting) Jeb Blount is a speaker, executive advisor, consultant, and world-class trainer who inspires people to take massive action and reach peak performance, fast. As an internationally recognized speaker he wows audiences with his engaging and authentic enthusiasm and
Episode 186: Jason Van Camp – Green Beret: 300 Kill/Capture Combat Missions – Comfort In The Uncomfortable
Episode 186: Jason Van Camp - Green Beret: 300 Kill/Capture Combat Missions - Comfort In The Uncomfortable Jason B.A. Van Camp is what Malcolm Gladwell would refer to as an Outlier; an exceptional person who is successful not just because of his personal accomplishments but his will to win and unique