- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
"People Won't Care How Much You Know Until They Know How Much You Care." When starting a new leadership role, it's important to learn as much as much as possible about my team. Before working to implement new plans and processes, my team needs to know that I care more about them
Episode 202: Jenny Blake - Pivot - What Do You Do When Your Back Is Against The Wall? Jenny Blake is an author, career and business strategist and international speaker who helps people organize their brain, move beyond burnout, and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. She is the author of the
Episode 201: Peter Mallouk - #1 Financial Advisor In America: Creative Planning Peter Mallouk is the President and Chief Investment Officer of Creative Planning and affiliated companies. Peter’s companies provide comprehensive wealth management services to its clients, including investment management, financial planning, charitable planning, retirement plan consulting, tax, and estate planning services. Creative
Episode 200: AJ Hawk & Keith Hawk – Showing Up, Doing The Work, Earning Trust, Helping Others, Winning The Super Bowl, Celebrating #200
Episode 200: AJ Hawk & Keith Hawk - Showing Up, Doing The Work, Earning Trust, Helping Others, Winning The Super Bowl, Celebrating #200 AJ Hawk played 11 seasons in the National Football League. He was drafted by the Green Bay Packers fifth overall in the 2006 NFL Draft and he would later be