- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /
Episode #271: Phil Hellmuth - From Poker Brat To #Positivity. 15 Time World Champion Shares His Insecurities Phil Hellmuth... In his own words: "I am known as a volatile professional poker player w the nickname "Poker Brat." My occasional tantrums at the poker tables--always shown on ESPN, it seems--are entertaining and detract
Episode #270 - Sam Jones - A Comfortable Life Is Overrated Sam Jones is an acclaimed photographer and director whose seminal portraits of President Obama, Sandra Bullock, George Clooney, Bob Dylan, Kristin Stewart, Robert Downey Jr, Amy Adams, Jack Nicholson, and many others have appeared on the covers of Vanity Fair,
Episode #269: Charlie Spaniard (UFC Fighter) Interviews Ryan Hawk - My Leadership Framework Charlie Brennaman (AKA "The Spaniard") left the comfort of his hometown and full-time job as a Spanish teacher to pursue a career in mixed martial arts. What started out as a dream soon turned into reality. He fought
Episode #268: Allen Gannett - How To Create "Aha" Moments And Spark Creativity Allen is the founder and CEO of TrackMaven, a marketing analytics platform that enables creativity. Marketers use TrackMaven to measure and improve performance across every channel Some clients are: The NBA, Microsoft, Saks Fifth Avenue, and many more modern