As a keynote speaker, my goal is to educate, entertain, and inform. A great speech can change how the audience thinks, feels, and most importantly acts. I do this by sharing empirical evidence (data) through the use of compelling stories. I’ve been a student, teacher, and practitioner of leadership and performance excellence most of my life. During a talk, I share from my own experiences as well as from what I’ve learned from interviewing more than 250 of the most thoughtful leaders in the world on my podcast, The Learning Leader Show. If you would like to book me for a speech, email Ryan@LearningLeader.com
- Commonalities of Leaders Who Sustain Excellence
- Developing Personal Excellence
- Discipline, Habit Formation, Mastering Fundamentals
If you would like to book me for a speech, email Ryan@LearningLeader.com
CURRENT KEYNOTE TOPICS
- Leadership – Understanding The Art & Science Behind It
- How To Leave Your Mark On The World
- Identity – Understanding Yours
- “In my job as a reporter, I always hope that interviews feel less like interviews and more like conversations. That's what Ryan does so well. He asked a lot of great, thoughtful questions, but more than anything else, it was a good conversation between two people.”
- Ryan has a gift for meaningful conversations, and a clear passion for leadership. In an age of soundbites and platitudes – an hour long interview with Ryan was a refreshing reminder of what many are longing for…thoughtful and unscripted discussions that take the time to unpack complex issues. Thanks, Ryan, for having me as a guest!
- “Ryan is a terrific interviewer and excellent human. He embodies two things I value in a leader: thoughtfulness and incisiveness. There's a lot to learn from this guy!”
- I loved doing Ryan's show. He was incredibly prepared for our chat and I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The Learning Leader Show is marked as a "favorite" on my phone so I stay current on the guests and topics. I look forward to listening to the new episodes when I run! Roger That!
- It was certainly a pleasure to spend time with Ryan on his podcast. There is no question that he has a passion to serve others and to continue his own personal growth through the Learning Leader Show. Anyone, any age, would benefit from the wide array of guests, and the thoughtful, insightful dialogue that occurs. Keep up the great service Ryan!
Jim Tressel / /